Who is Ed?
Ed Sanchez is a Broker/Partner of RE/MAX Empower, a real estate firm located in Burbank, California, a suburb just outside of Los Angeles.
Ed is a highly motivated & driven person, who is dedicated to helping his clients achieve the American dream of home ownership. He believes in working hard to protect & guide his clients through what is often the largest sale/purchase of their lifetime.
Ed developed a passion for real estate at the early age of 17 and at age 27, he gave up a successful career to follow his entrepreneurial spirit. Now a 17 year veteran of the real estate industry and has personally sold over 100 million worth of real estate in his career. Ed was honored as the 2007 Realtor of the Year and the 2009 President of the Burbank Association of Realtors.
Ed continues to sell real estate but as a broker, he is dedicated to inspiring his team of successful real estate business owners who are the community’s preferred choice in real estate. His goal is to inspire his agents in business and in life.
Why You Should Use Ed to Sell Your Home!
• Over $100 Million in Real Estate sold!
• Top 5% Nationwide in Sales & Sales Volume!
• 18 years in Real Estate.
• 12 years as a Broker/Owner.
• 2009 President, Burbank Association of Realtors
• 2007 “Realtor of the Year” Burbank Association of Realtors
• State Director, California Association of Realtors 2005 to 2009.